This hand held electric wine opener is silver and the charging base is black. This makes it compatible with the décor in most modern kitchens today. The appliance has an elegant look that adds to the presentation when you are opening your wine in front of friends.
Table Of Contents
Features I love about this Oster Wine Bottle Opener Electric
There are lots of things to like about this electric wine opener, but the following items are the features that I like the best.
Comfort Grip handle
The comfort grip handle helps you to be able to hold the electric wine opener without it slipping. It is designed to fit in the palm of your hand without feeling awkward or bulky.
You do not have to worry about running out of batteries and being unable to open your wine because this Oster appliance comes with a rechargeable battery and a charging unit. This feature saves you money on batteries, and it creates less battery waste to be disposed of so it is environmentally friendly. The electric wine opener will open about thirty bottles of wine before you have to charge it again so it will last through a party easily.
One Button Operation
When you are using this wine opener I think you will appreciate the simple one button operation. You do not have to turn any dials, or adjust any settings. You simply position the appliance properly on the bottle and push one button to remove the cork effortlessly.
- Easy to hold because of the comfort grip handle
- One button operation so you can open a bottle of wine with just one hand
- Removes then cork, and with one push of a button it releases the cork
- Sophisticated design
- Opens about 30 bottles before needing to be recharged
- Comes with a foil cutter to help remove seals
- Works on natural corks and on synthetic corks
- Drills a hole completely through the cork so you cannot reclose the bottle with the cork
- The appliance is about one foot long
The fact that this electric wine opener is made by Oster automatically gives it an edge over the competition. It is very easy to operate, and it looks lovely so you do not have to try and hide it in a kitchen drawer when it is not in use.