Table Of Contents
Ozeri Extravo Electric Wine Opener in Stainless Steel with Auto Activation
Opening a bottle of wine just became the simplest thing on earth. This electric wine opener is smart enough to remove your corks from your wine without you lifting a finger to push a button. Add the sophisticated look, the ease of cleaning, and the visual aspects, and you might be viewing the perfect electric wine opener.
Features I love about this Wine Opener
The following outstanding features about this electric wine opener simply blow me away.
Remove Corks Automatically
This device is so high tech that it knows when to remove a cork without you even pushing a button. You put the wine opener in position over the cork, it senses the corks presence, automatically engages corkscrew and removes the stopper, and then when the appliance is sat down it automatically releases the cork. Too easy!
Fits in your Hand Comfortably
The housing unit of this electric wine opener is slim and will fit comfortably in your hand. Some electric openers are big and bulky so it was a pleasant surprise to find one that was comfortable to hold.
Stainless Steel Housing
I like stainless steel appliances. Stainless steel is durable, it is attractive, and it is easy to clean.
- Rechargeable battery will open about 60 bottles before needing a charge
- Rechargeable battery protects the environment and saves you time and money
- You can watch the cork being removed through the clear portion of the shell
- It is lightweight
- It is designed to fit properly in the palm of your hand
- Made of stainless steel
- The female connector on the charger can become loose inside the charging base and render it impossible to connect the cord to
- Does not work on European electrical supply without an adapter
I would recommend this device to anyone that is looking for an electric wine opener. It opens a lot of bottles without needing a charge so you can even use the appliance in commercial applications.
I think it is one of the most attractive designs with the slim stainless steel housing, and the clear section so you can see the cork coming out of the bottle. I simply love the unit, and I like the charging base as well.
I have heard negative comments about the charging base for this opener, but I find that if you do not get rough with it the base lasts just fine.