I love having an electric wine opener handy. I found that this Cordless Wine Opener with Vacuum Sealer was great because when I have large gatherings and need to open several bottles I do not have to worry about the battery running down and needing a recharge. I also love the fact that the foil opener stores conveniently in the base so I always know where it is.
Table Of Contents
Features I love about this Cordless Wine Opener with Vacuum Sealer
The following features really sold me on this best electric wine openes.
The rubberized handset on this electric wine opener makes it more comfortable to hold in your hand. The rubber keeps the appliance from being slippery, or slipping while you are trying to remove the cork.
I often open wine and do not get to drink it all. Many times it will be a week or more before I get the opportunity to have another glass of wine. If I manually put the cork back in the bottle the wine often goes bad after only a couple of days, but the vacuum sealer removes the air in the bottle so the wine lasts for a week, and often longer. This feature saves me money and wine. I LOVE it.
I might be vane but I like pretty things. I like appliances that look nice sitting on my counter. This electric wine opener is black and silver so it goes well with my other stainless steel appliances, and it looks good on my counter.
- Comes with a vacuum sealer that will help your wine stay good
- Foil cutter stores in base so it does not get lost
- Opens up to 80 bottles on one charge
- 5 year limited warranty on motor
- Removes wood and synthetic corks equally well
- Charging base and nimh battery pack included
- Charging base seems to wear out quickly
- You may have to push the button more than once before the device extracts the cork completely from the bottle neck
I have become spoiled by this electric wine opener and now I fully believe that opening wine with an old fashioned manual corkscrew is barbaric. Actually, I do love this Cordless Wine Opener with Vacuum Sealer, and if you have to open just one bottle a year you will find that this device is worth every penny you invest in it.