If you offer me a lifetime guarantee then I am pretty certain that you have complete faith in the device you are selling. That guarantee made me bring this appliance home, and I am glad I did.
Table Of Contents
Features I love about this Electric Wine Bottle Opener With Foil Cutter
The following features are ones that I think make this best wine bottle opener stand out from all of the others.
Clear View Shell on Bottom
I like watching the cork being removed from the bottle. I like being able to see that the device is functioning properly.
Blue Charge Indicator Light
A large number of electric wine openers come with blue LED lights that glow when the appliance is being used. I like that but, I love that the blue indicator light goes off when this unit is fully charged. I do not have to guess whether the appliance has been on the charging base long enough to have a full charge, the light tells me whether it has or not.
It makes me Look Sophisticated
I do not know if you think this is a feature, but I surely do. This electric wine opener is efficient, it is sleek and elegant, it makes removing a cork effortless, and it makes my friends say WOW when they see me use it. I like looking as if I know what I am doing when I open wine in front of my friends, so this is one of my favorite features.
- Lifetime warranty
- Comes with a full charge so you can use it as soon as it arrives
- Opens about 30 bottles before needing a recharge
- Sophisticated design
- The blue light indicates when the unit is fully charged
- Comes with the rechargeable base
- Includes a foil cutter
- Handy storage place for the foil cutter on the base
- This appliance is designed to be powered by the United States electrical systems, so you have to buy an adapter before you can use it in European countries
- The corkscrew perforates the corks so you cannot reuse them
I really like this electric wine opener and I suggest it to everyone. You get a lifetime guarantee so your monetary investment is protected, and you get an appliance that saves you time, and effort when you are opening any wine bottle that has a cork in it.